Wall hung toilets are becoming increasingly popular nowadays as it is not restricted solely in restaurants, hotels or bars. Traditional toilets are not, however, the only option now, with a lot of designs and variety of choices you can decorate your own bathroom with the wall-mounted toilets.
A hung toilet is not as difficult as you think as the whole system can cost you may be the same or a little more than the traditional toilet.
- What is the best Wall Mounted toilet on the market?
- Best Wall Hung Toilet Reviews
- Pros of Wall Mounted Toilets
- Installing Wall Mounted Toilets
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Wall Hung Toilet
- Wall Hung Toilets FAQ’s
What is the best Wall Mounted toilet on the market?
As per our market research and reading 100’s of reviews on Amazon.com, we found KOHLER K-6299-0 Veil Wall-Hung Elongated Toilet is the only dual flush toilet with the best design, features.
Before you proceed to look at some of the best the wall-mounted toilets, here are the
Best Wall Hung Toilet Reviews
In between various types of wall-mounted toilets, you can take a look at the few most popular and well-appreciated toilet systems:
This popular and renowned brand has the elegant collection of toilets and the wall-mounted toilet is just perfect for any bathroom. It is well built and beautifully designed to make your bathroom classic and chic.
- Elongated shaped toilet bowl
- Wall-mounted and back outlet system
- Siphon jet action bowl which is pressure assisted
- Ultra low flush unit which meets the federal water associated service
- Equipped with fully glazed 2-⅛ trapway, which exit into the wall
- Toilet seat not included
- The sanitary bar is outfitted to keep trapway exiting into the wall
- Available in white, linen and bone colour
- Compatible tank sold separately
Product Information: It weighs 69 lbs and the size is 29.5 x 14.8 x 16.5 inches.
Installation procedure: Refer to the instruction manual
Caring tips: Keep it clean with gel-based soapy water or mild detergent
Parts and supplies: The supplies are available on the website and different associated websites along with physical stores and amazon.com
Warranty period: The company gives a limited one year warranty on the product
*Best Wall Mounted Toilet with Tank*
This one-piece elongated dual flush wall-hung toilet saves your precious bathroom space. It has a completely concealed mounting hardware and the seamless look is easy to clean. We do recommend this all-in-one compact toilet for your bathroom.
- One-piece wall-hung toilet
- Available in white, dune, biscuit, almond, and black
- Complete concealed mounting hardware
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Includes wall-hung bowl with quite-close and grip-tight seat
- Combines with the in-wall tank and carrier system
- Ceramic material and dual flush toilet
Product Information: Dimension is 21 x 15.1 x 13.9 inches and weighs 53.5 pounds
Installation Procedure: Inspect the new bowl for damage and observe the local plumbing and building codes. Mark the pipes of bowl and wall sides. Cut and install pipes and adjust the threaded rods. Install the bidet seat and bowl. Connect the bidet seat correctly and complete the installation. Follow the manual for detailed guidance.
Caring tips: The ultra-modern seamless design leaves you with a feeling of a clean kind. Clean with mild soap front and the underneath to keep your bathroom fresh.
Parts and Supplies: Available at the website and store along with Amazon.com
Warranty Period: The brand gives one-year limited manufacturer warranty
- Bowl saves up to 12 inches of space over the manufacturer’s floor mounts
- Removes solid waste and cleans the bowl well
- It can be placed at a height of 17 to 19 inches
- Certified by the EPA as a WaterSense toilet
- It doesn’t resist odor and stains as well as other models
The modern toilet from Toto gives a sleek look and offers elongated bowl and skirted design. It saves a lot of valuable space in the compact or small bathroom.
- The dual flush flushing system
- Available only in one color, cotton
- Low consumption of energy
- Elongated bowl
- Elegant skirted design
- Wall hung toilet
- Universal height
- Water consumption is 1.6 GPF
- Option to pair with a DuoFit in-wall tank system
- the sanaGloss ceramic glaze that prevents debris and molds from sticking to ceramic surfaces
- need fewer chemical and less water to clean
- Water sense and Calgreen certified
Product information: Dimension is 23.8 x 15.8 x 17.5 inches and weighs 66.5 pounds
Installation procedure: This gravity flush toilet is easy to install but needs proper installation as suggested.
Caring tips: Use mild detergent to clean the lavatory and use gel-based toilet bowl cleaner. Take a soft cloth and clean the lavatory. Use a soft-bristled plastic brush to clean your toilet system.
Parts and Supplies: Parts are available as needed in the store, website, and amazon,.com
Warranty Period: There is a limited period of warranty from the brand
- Saves up to 9 inches of space
- Cleans its bowl, removes solid waste effortlessly
- Resists soil and odors well
- ADA-compliant and certified by the EPA as a WaterSense Toilet
- No Cons
This simple yet extraordinary toilet system has a dual flush, one button for solid waste and one button for liquid waste which saves energy. The modern look makes any bathroom comfortable and increases the value of the place.
- One-piece toilet with the sleek look
- Modern squared design wall
- High quality ceramic toilet
- Dual flush with two buttons for a separate purpose
- ADA compliant and fully glazed inside out
- High efficiency and low flush
- Tank sold separately
- Soft closing toilet seat and lid included
- Environmental friendly
Product Information: Dimension is 21 x 14 x 15.8 inches and weighs 72 pounds and it is a contemporary style toilet.
Product Installation: Install the cistern into the wall according to the instruction. Install the connecting pipe and water closet. Daub a lay of the neutral hermetic seal between product and wall. Take help of a professional if needed.
Caring Tips: Use very gentle soapy water or mild gel-based detergent and soft cushioned cloth to wash and wipe the surface. Due to wall hung feature it is easy to clean inside and out along with the floor.
Parts and Supplies: Parts and small supplies are available in-store and website along with amazon.com
Warranty Information: it has 5 years limited warranty period against fading or staining of the glaze and 1 year on flushing mechanism and toilet seat.
Pros of Wall Mounted Toilets
- Having Compact size, it offers more flexibility and design options in Bathroom.
- There are the premium toilets used all over the world.
- It is Easy to fix for Unclogging issues than Floor Toilets.
Installing Wall Mounted Toilets
5 Reasons Why You Should Buy Wall Hung Toilet
Space saving: If you have a relatively small area then a wall mounted toilet can save your space limitation. It does not have any cistern which reduces the projection of the toilet and open up space in the bathroom.
Easy to clean: In the traditional style toilet system, the floor remains engaged with the huge base of the toilet, and the little nooks and crannies sometime remain uncleaned. With this wall mounted modern toilet, the floor can be cleaned or mopped or even vacuumed with no hassle at all.
Hidden Plumbing System: The hidden plumbing in the wall gives your bathroom less cluttered look and keeps it simple and sleek.
Sophisticated Look: The modern style with a variety of shapes of the toilet gives your bathroom a minimalist, sober and designer look.
Various styles: You can choose from a number of different styles, a curved or round edges with sharper lines or more square shaped.
Wall Hung Toilets FAQ’s
Are wall-hung toilets more expensive?
If you are considering buying a wall-hung toilet, you should be ready to spend more because they are more expensive than the traditional toilets. These toilets feature a seat, flush actuator, toilet bowl, and a wall tank. Due to these features, some of them costs up to $1,000.
What is the weight limit on a wall hung toilet?
Wall-hung toilet bowls weigh 50-80 pounds. They are able to support a total weight of 750-800 pounds.
What is standard toilet height for a wall-mounted toilet?
Most of the wall-hung toilets have a standard height of 14 ½ inches. Wall-hung comfort height toilets have a height of 16 inches.
Do wall mounted toilets save space?
Wall-hung toilets are the best for small bathrooms because they do not take a lot of space. This is because they only feature the bowl and actuator plate.
How much does it cost to install a wall-hung toilet?
These toilets are very expensive to install. The cost of the toilet can go up to $1000 and plumbing can cost twice of the amount.
The Bottom Line
Choosing the right wall hung toilet is an important decision and you need to be careful about every aspect while buying. The style, color, and price are important as much as the other features like flush and fixture system, which is equally relevant. To make an additional space for your bathroom get the modern wall-mounted toilet system and style it elegantly.