If you’re looking for a toilet that offers water conservation and high efficiency at the same time, a Niagara Stealth toilet is an excellent choice for you. You’ve probably never heard about Niagara toilets, but they really are some of the most excellent toilet models on the market. They are made in Fort Worth, Texas.
Niagara toilets are the only toilets on the market that are ultra-high-efficiency and only use 0.8 gallons of water per flush. Other high-efficiency toilets use 0.9 GPF to 1 GPF flushes. These toilets will instantly reduce your water bill and provide water savings every year.
What Is a Stealth Toilet?
Known for being one of the most water-efficient brands in the world, Niagara released its first product called the Niagara Original Stealth toilet. This toilet comes with high-performance stealth technology that includes a whisper-quiet flush and a low-profile body with an elongated bowl.
These toilets offer the option between single and dual flush with the single flush using 0.8 GPF and the dual flush using 0.5/0.95 GPF. The Stealth toilet has no flapper and uses an air transfer system to discharge the waste contents by harnessing the energy of the water filling the tank and pressuring the bowl’s trapway.
We’ve picked out some of the best Niagara stealth toilets for you and listed their pros and cons. Read below to know more about these excellent low-flow toilets.
Here Are the Niagara Stealth Toilet Reviews 2020
1. Niagara 77001WHCO1 Stealth Toilet with Elongated Bowl and Tank Combo
Equipped with an easy QuickConnect installation system, this Niagara stealth elongated toilet rinses out all the waste contents in the bowl with just one flush and is very affordably priced. Unlike other toilets that have noisy flushes, this Niagara stealth two-piece toilet has a very quiet flush. Quit worrying about noise traveling to the other rooms during those late-night bathroom trips!
This two-piece toilet is made of sturdy vitreous china, which promises durability, and it has an elongated bowl for maximum comfort. Unlike old toilets with 3 GPF flushes, this advanced Niagara toilet’s single flush provides water savings every year.
- This elongated toilet flushes down solid and liquid waste in a single flush.
- This Niagara toilet cuts down on the water bill with its highly-efficient flush by providing 35% more water savings than standard 1.28 GPF flushes.
- It is WaterSense certified.
- This Niagara stealth 0.8 GPF toilet has a MaP test performance rating of 800.
- This toilet is flapperless, so you won’t have to worry about parts getting damaged.
- This toilet may not be comfortable for shorter people as it is taller than standard toilets.
- It might not fit in smaller bathrooms.
- Due to its bigger base, you will need to cut lot of tiles to install it.
2. Niagara N7711 Stealth One-Piece Toilet
With an elegant and contemporary design, the Niagara stealth one-piece offers water efficiency and outstanding performance at the same time. Featuring the powerful Niagara single flush that exceeds industry standards, this one-piece toilet rinses out solid and liquid waste in just one flush to avoid wasting water from double flushing.
This exceptional toilet includes a stealth flush chamber and air transfer system that flushes down the waste very quietly by harnessing the energy of the water filling the tank and pressuring the glazed trapway.
- As it is a one-piece toilet, it will be much easier to clean since there will be no gaps between the tank and bowl where dirt usually settles.
- The flapperless feature of the toilet makes it very easy to maintain. You won’t have to worry about changing the flapper time and time again!
- The tank refills very quickly, and the flush is very quiet, so you don’t have to worry about waking people up in the middle of the night anymore!
- The advanced flush saves 35% more water than common toilets with 1.28 GPF flushes.
- Remember to attach the toilet seat and water supply lines before installation since you won’t have space to bolt the screws after installation! This is very important because you obviously don’t want to get your hand stuck in the small spaces.
3. Niagara 77002WHCO1 Stealth 0.8 GPF Toilet with Round Bowl and Tank Combo
Niagara is known for making clogless and highly efficient toilets, and the Niagara Stealth toilet model is no exception. With the signature water-efficient Niagara flush and a Premium label on the MaP testing chart due to a performance rating of 600, this Niagara two-piece round bowl toilet delivers high performance and water conservation with every flush.
Made of lustrous vitreous china, this Niagara toilet is very durable and lasts for years. It has a round-fronted bowl, standard 12-inch rough-in, and is WaterSense certified.
It is also 18.75 inches in height and ADA compliant, making it suitable for people of all ages, including the elderly and differently-abled.
- It has a flapperless design that ends the need for costly flappers and repairs. For this reason, you don’t have to worry about calling the plumber every 6 months!
- This excellent toilet saves time and energy, as it doesn’t leak at all and is very easy to install!
- It flushes very well for the amount of water used and refills very quickly.
- It has whisper-quiet and low-flow flush that helps cut down on the water bill!
- This toilet stays clean even with hard water.
- We’ve noticed that the waste leaves some stains on the toilet bowl after flushing.
- Some users have complained that the toilet seat is wobbly. This makes sitting on the toilet quite uncomfortable.
Why Should You Choose a Niagara Stealth Toilet?
Unlike other toilets, Niagara Stealth toilets are very water efficient as they use only 0.8 gallons of water per flush. Because of this, they save 35% more water than standard 1.28 GPF toilets. The amount of water conserved also helps cut down on the water bill.
Niagara conservation stealth toilets are also very efficient in discharging solid and liquid wastes in just one flush to prevent double flushing and wasting water.
These toilets refill with water very fast, and the flapperless technology reduces costs on repairs. The air transfer system harnesses the energy of the refilling tank and pushes the trapway for a smoother discharge.
It is WaterSense certified and ADA compliant with a quiet flush and tank refill.
Does Niagara Offer a Warranty on Their Stealth Toilets?
Yes. Niagara provides a 10-year limited warranty on the stealth toilet models. You can easily contact the manufacturer in case you get damaged items, incur any damages, or need repairs.
After a careful analysis, we’ve concluded that Niagara Stealth toilet models are extremely water-efficient, exceed industry standards, and provide exceptional performance with every flush. These toilets are the only ultra-high efficiency toilets on the market and offer many features and bowl designs for your convenience. The above toilets are some of the best Niagara Stealth toilet models on the market today.
We hope that this Niagara Toilet Review helped you choose the toilet that will work best for you and your home.