If you’re looking for a toilet that offers water conservation and high efficiency at the same time, a Niagara Stealth toilet is an excellent choice for you. You’ve probably never heard about Niagara toilets, but they really are some of the most excellent toilet models in the market. They are made in Fort Worth, Texas.
Niagara toilets are the only toilets in the market that use 0.8 gallons of water per flush and are the only ultra-high efficiency toilet models in the marketplace. Other high-efficiency toilets use 0.9 gpf to 1 gpf flushes. These toilets will instantly reduce your water bill and provide water savings every year.
What is a Stealth Toilet?
Being one of the most water-efficient brands in the world, Niagara released their first product called the Niagara Original Stealth toilet. This toilet comes with high-performance stealth technology that includes a whisper quiet flush and a low-profile body with an elongated bowl.
These toilets offer an option between single and dual flush with the single flush using 0.8 gpf and the dual flush using 0.5/0.95 gpf. The Stealth toilet has no flapper and uses an air transfer system to discharge the waste contents by harnessing the energy of the water filling the tank and pressuring the bowl’s trapway.
We’ve picked out some of the best Niagara stealth toilets for you along with their pros and cons. Read below to know more about these excellent low flow toilets.
Here are the Niagara Stealth Toilet Reviews 2020
Equipped with an easy QuickConnect installation system, this Niagara stealth elongated toilet rinses out all the waste contents in the bowl with just one flush, while being very affordably priced. Unlike other toilets that have very noisy flushes, this Niagara stealth two-piece toilet has a very quiet flush. Quit worrying about the noise traveling to the other room and those late-night bathroom trips!
This two-piece toilet is made of sturdy vitreous china which promises durability and has an elongated bowl for maximum comfort. Unlike old toilets with 3 gpf flushes, the Niagara single flush of this advanced toilet provides water savings every year.
- This elongated toilet flushes down solid and liquid waste in a single flush.
- This Niagara toilet cuts down on the water bill with its highly-efficient flush by providing 35% more water savings than standard 1.28 gpf flushes.
- It is WaterSense certified.
- This Niagara stealth 0.8 gpf toilet has the MaP testing performance rating of 800.
- This toilet is flapperless so you won’t have to worry about part getting damaged.
- Not comfortable for short people as it is taller than standard toilets
- It might not fit in smaller bathrooms
- Due to bigger base, you need to cut lot of tiles to install it
With an elegant and contemporary design, the Niagara stealth one-piece offers water-efficiency and outstanding performance at the same time. Featuring the powerful Niagara single flush that exceeds industry standards, this one-piece toilet rinses out solid and liquid waste in just one flush to avoid water wastage from double flushing.
This exceptional toilet includes a stealth flush chamber and air transfer system which flushes down the waste very quietly by harnessing the energy of the water filling the tank and pressuring the glazed trapway.
- As it is a one-piece toilet, it will be much easier to clean as there will be no gaps between the tank and bowl where dirt usually settles in.
- The flapperless feature of the toilet makes it very easy to maintain. You won’t have to worry about changing the flapper time and time again!
- The tank refills very quickly and the flush is very quiet so you don’t have to worry about waking people up in the middle of the night anymore!
- The advanced flush saves 35% more water than common toilets with 1.28 gpf flushes.
- Remember to attach the toilet seat and water supply lines before the installation as you won’t have space to bolt the screws after installation! This is very important because you obviously don’t want your hand stuck in the small spaces.
Niagara is known for making clogless and highly efficient toilets and the Niagara Stealth toilet model is no exception. With the signature water-efficient Niagara flush and a Premium label on the MaP testing chart with a performance rating of 600, this Niagara two-piece round bowl toilet delivers high performance and water conservation with every flush.
Made of lustrous vitreous china, this Niagara toilet is very durable and lasts for years. It has a round-fronted bowl, standard 12-inch rough-in, and is WaterSense certified.
It is also ADA compliant with 18.75 inches of height which makes it suitable for people of all ages, including the elderly and differently-abled.
- It has a flapper less design that ends the need for costly flappers and repairs. So, you don’t have to worry about calling the plumber every 6 months!
- This excellent toilet saves time and energy as it doesn’t leak at all and is very easy to install!
- It flushes very well for the amount of water used and refills very quickly.
- It has whisper quiet flush and low-flow flush which helps in cutting down on the water bill!
- This toilet stays clean even with hard water.
- We’ve noticed that the waste leaves some stains on the toilet bowl after flushing.
- Some users have complained that the toilet seat is wobbly. This makes sitting on the toilet quite uncomfortable.
Why should you choose a Niagara Stealth Toilet?
Unlike other toilets, Niagara Stealth toilets are very water efficient as they use only 0.8 gallons of water per flush. This makes them save 35% more water than standard 1.28 gpf toilets. The amount of water conserved also helps in cutting down on the water bill.
Niagara conservation stealth toilets are also very efficient in discharging the solid and liquid wastes in just one flush to prevent double flushing and wasting water.
These toilets refill the water very fast and the flapper less technology reduces costs on repairs. The air transfer system harnesses the energy of the refilling tank and pushes the trapway for a smoother discharge.
It is WaterSense certified and ADA compliant with a quiet flush and tank refill.
Does Niagara offer a warranty on their Stealth toilets?
Yes. Niagara provides a 10-year limited warranty on the stealth toilet models. You can easily contact the manufacturer in case you get damaged items, incur any damages, or need repairs.
After a careful analysis, we’ve concluded that Niagara Stealth toilet models are extremely water-efficient, exceed industry standards, and provide exceptional performance with every flush. These toilets are the only ultra-high efficiency toilets in the market and offer many features and bowl designs for your convenience. The above toilets are some of the best Niagara Stealth toilet models on the market today.
We hope that this Niagara Toilet Review helped you choose the toilet that will work best for you and your home.