Last updated on:
Toto toilets are innovative machines that have integrated bidets in their seats. These toilets are the newest and latest design for modern, sleek bathrooms. They’re clean, efficient and available in a variety of styles. If you’re redoing your bathroom or designing a bathroom for a new home they are a must-have.
We have made the list of 8 best Toto toilets reviews so that you can compare easily. These toilets come in many different designs and types, which can be difficult to navigate if you don’t know what to look for. To help you wade through this pond of toilets, we carefully written toto toilet reviews for some of the most popular models out there.
All the toilets mentioned below are ADA compliant.
|Editors Choice||Editors Choice||#1. TOTO Eco Soiree Dual Flush||Check Today’s Price|
|Runner-up||Runner-up||#2. TOTO Ultramax II||Check Today’s Price|
|Editors Choice||Value for Money||#3. TOTO Promenade II||Check Today’s Price|
|Editors Choice||Budget Pick||#4. TOTO Supreme||Check Today’s Price|
|Value for Money||Completely Touchless Toilet||#5. TOTO Washlet G500||Check Today’s Price|
|Editors Choice||Great Flushing Efficiency||#6. TOTO Drake II||Check Today’s Price|
|Editors Choice||Modern Looking Toilet||#7. TOTO Aquia Dual Flush||Check Today’s Price|
|Editors Choice||Easy Installation||#8. TOTO Vespin II||Check Today’s Price|
8 Best Toto Toilets Reviews – 2020
1. TOTO Eco Soiree Elongated One Piece Toilet
This is one of the best Toto toilets in the present market and popular in households for regular use. The dual flush toilet uses both gravity and a powerful flush system. It is an ADA compliant toilet and consists of a low consumption double cyclone flushing system. It uses 1.28 gallons of water per flush which maximizes the cleaning system. Easy to clean and the flush is fast and so noise is much more limited than with regular toilets.
It uses water efficiently and reduces the accumulation of dirt, so cleaning time is also less. The two nozzles utilize the water better and minimize the bacteria and dirt. The elongated bowl gives extra comfort and the design is most functional and fashionable as it is a one-piece skirted design with a high profile tank. It has a soft close seat with the latest smart seat technology and chrome tip lever. It has a Water Consumption of 1.28 GPF.
2. TOTO Ultramax II Elongated Universal height One Piece Toilet
This Toto Ultramax II toilet comes in one piece and is very aesthetically pleasing. If you care about how your bathroom looks, this toilet will not disappoint. Because there is no gap between the bowl and the tank, there are fewer places for dirt and debris to hide. You also don’t have to worry about leaks around bolts or gaskets because there are none!
This is a decorative high profile toto toilet and comes with a comfortable ergonomic design. The rim has no hole which makes the toilet easier to clean and gives a seamless appearance. The super-smooth Sanagloss prevents debris, molds, and bacteria from sticking to the edge of the toilet. They have a built-in soft close hinge system that eliminates the annoying toilet seat slams.
There are some complaints about the flush power of this toilet, however. The flush power really isn’t more powerful than models of similar specifications. This toilet is also more difficult to clean than other models. It has a Water Consumption of 1.28 GPF.
- These have the double cyclone flushing system and powerful, quiet flush.
- They are ADA compliant and WaterSense approved high-efficiency toilets.
- They have Sanagloss Super smooth, ion barrier which cleans your toilet with every flush.
- They come with ergonomic design unique seat and universal height for maximum comfort.
- Left-hand chrome trip lever
3. TOTO Promenade II One-Piece Elongated Toilet
This is a modern and classic style one-piece toto toilet with elongated bowl and it will immediately beautify your bathroom in no time. It’s tornado flush, a hole-free rim design and dual nozzles produce centrifugal washing action that assists in rinsing the bowl efficiently. It is easier to maintain, unlike the two-piece toilet system.
It uses 1.28 gpf with a Tornado flush system for a powerful rinse. It has the Cefiontect glaze that gives the bowl a lubricious quality which prevents particles from sticking on the edge. It has a soft close seat which prevents slamming lids. This toilet is WaterSense, CALGreen, ADA, and CEC compliant.
Because it is one piece, this toilet is much easier to clean than some others. There are no small cracks for dirt to hide and there aren’t as many hard-to-reach places. The height of this toilet is “universal”, which means that it works best for most people. Installation for this toilet was pretty easy.
4. TOTO Supreme Elongated One Piece Toilet
This is an elegant, elongated low-consumption toilet that has a siphon jet flushing action. It has a comfortable ergonomic design and a smart innovative soft close seat.
This toilet is 10 years old innovation but still looks very modern. It is a single-piece toilet with a low profile tank. It has a powerful and quiet flush each time you use it.
It has a 3 inch wide flush valve which is 125 percent larger than conventional 2-inch flush valves which produce the fast flush.
It comes with a large water surface and a fully glazed trap way. It has a one-year limited warranty.
5. TOTO Washlet with Integrated Toilet
This high-quality toto toilet can bring all the effortless beauty to your bathroom. It uses gravity combined with a cycle bowl clean and Sanagloss glaze. This is helpful for cleaning and long-term toilet sanitation. They are a combined system of compact one-piece toilet and bidet. >> Find more bidet selections here: toiletsman.com/best-bidet-toilet-seat-reviews/<<
It is a great dual flush toilet that meets all the ADA compliance. They have an automated Dual-Max flushing system that uses minimal water. They have a wireless remote control operation and a heated seat. The ultra-smooth ceramic glaze helps the toilet to be clean for a longer time. This model is also on our best seller toilets list.
This toilet also has the ability to wash your front and rear. Water coming from both directions is heated, ensuring that you’re comfortable and clean. The touchpad is illuminated, so you’ll never have difficulty using it in the middle of the night. There are even an automatic air deodorizer and a warm air dryer. This toilet is one piece, which can make clean up easier and give dirt fewer places to hide. It has a Water Consumption of 1.28 GPF and 0.9 GPF.
6. TOTO Drake II 2-Piece Toilet with Elongated Bowl
TOTO high profile two-piece toilet set has high efficiency and durable functional structure and double cyclone flushing action. They are reliable and durable which translates into reduced maintenance cost and unmatched superior performance. It includes tank cover, polish chrome trip lever, and fittings are included with the toilet set. It has a Water Consumption of 1.28 GPF.
This toilet is ADA compliant and also includes Cefiontect technology. This smooth glaze over the toilet prevents foreign particles from adhering to the surface of the toilet, making it easier to clean. You can also adjust the height of this toilet, so you can choose the most comfortable position for you and your family. This is particularly great for families with small children or those that are disabled. You do have to purchase a few extra pieces for this toilet to work correctly, however, including the wax ring, toilet mounting bolts, water supply lines, and toilet seat. This will require you to spend a little bit of extra money.
- They prefer holistic design for best performance, quality and functionality.
- They have the dual flush
- They are powerful but very quiet flush toilets.
- They have a wide 2-⅛ inches computer designed trap way and saves 20% of water over 1.6 gpf toilets.
- They come with a large water surface and universal height.
7. TOTO Aquia Dual Flush Elongated Two-Piece Toilet
TOTO is a brand that brings all the essential functions under your budget. They are affordable, stylish and fully functional for your bathroom.
This is a WaterSense certified toilet meets EPA criteria and is APA complaints about your worry-free use. This toilet has a Dual-Max flushing system that uses less water consumption and it has a chrome push button.n
It has an elongated skirt and comes with universal height. It has a close-coupled elongated bowl and tank set. It uses 1.6 gpf and 0.9 GPF water.
8. TOTO Vespin II Two-Piece High-Efficiency Toilet,
It is a decorative two-piece toilet with elongated bowl shape and comes in universal seat height with easy installation. This ceramic design is highly comfortable and functional. TOTO products are affordable and smart looking and they go on for a long time.
It is combined with a chrome trip lever and high-efficiency double cyclone Tornado flushing system which uses only 1.28 gpf of water per flush. The SanaGloss or CeFionTect finish to the toilet keeps the bowl clean for a longer time.
It is WaterSense certified and the power source is corded electric. It is eco-friendly.
What makes TOTO Toilets Stand Out from Others
TOTO toilets are renowned for their durability and innovative design. They often come in very visually appealing styles and look great in any bathroom. Their efficient design means that you use less water, while their powerful flush system gets the whole bowl clean. These toilets also aren’t as noisy as some other brands. Flushes are much quieter and refilling is basically silent.
These toilets have little to no leak issues, even when they come in two pieces. They require less maintenance thanks to their usually one-piece design and are easy to clean. The TOTO company only focuses on toilets, so they’ve gotten really good at what they do over the years.
Yet before you think to buy a particular toilet, always make sure to choose according to your needs. Here is some buying guide for you before you hit the payment button.
Types of toilets: The various types of toilet systems are for different places, those depend on large or small bathroom and personal choices.
- The two-piece toilets are traditional models that have separate tanks and bowls. They are good for tight place problem areas and easy for DIY installations.
- The one-piece toilet styles eliminate seam from bowl and tank. They look sleek and are sometimes more expensive ones.
- The round front bowl toilets are better for smaller spaces
- The elongated pear-shaped bowls have few additional inches of space and it works great if you like a spacious toilet style
- The bowl height is also an important factor as the standard toilets are 14 or 15 inches above the floor, but some are 17 tom19 inches long which are easier for seniors and with limited mobility.
- The wall-mounted toilets are attached directly to the wall and you will get more usable floor space
- The color choice options are gaining popularity as the toilets come in beige, airy blue, green or executive black color options. However, 90% of the toilets chosen and bought in the United States are white
Flushing Power: There are various kinds of flush toilet systems and you can choose any of them according to your need.
- The Gravity Fed Toilet relies on the natural force of gravity to force water from the toilet tank to the bowl. They create a siphon action and generally perform well in any condition.
- The modern dual flush toilets are of two types: partial and full flush. New models use less water as 1 gallon in a partial mode for liquids. But it is possible to end up with two flushes for some models.
- The Pressure Assisted toilets have sealed internal tanks where the air pressure builds up when filled with water. The force of the pressure creates a blast of water, which evacuates the waste from the bowl but with additional loud noise.
- The Power Assisted toilets hold 1.6 gpf of water and use a small horsepower electric motor to create air pressure into a sealed tank.
- The High-Efficiency toilets use a powerful flush system with a minimum amount of water usually 1.28 gpf or less per flush. They are water-efficient models.
Bidet toilet system: Theses kind of toilets can be found mostly in North America and they are essential in many parts of the world. They promote healthy hygiene and nearly all Japanese households have a bidet toilet system.
Seating Styles to choose: Comfort is important and when you choose a toilet seat make sure to fit that in your toilet for maximum comfort.
- Heated seats are a very comfortable option as they warm up the seat with very low voltage heating. They have a separate thermostat that controls the temperature and keeps the seat heating.
- Bidet style seats have the facility of cleansing and some of them even come with pre-heat water, dual jets (front and back) and air drying system. Some of them have motion activated light which helps to find it in the dark.
- Slam-less lids are especially liked by the women as they close gently, avoiding any loud crashing noise.
- Some toilets inhibit the growth of bacteria and fungi and they also reduce the molds and odors.
- Take a look at the quick release hinges which are helpful when you want to clean the toilet as they will let you remove the entire seat.
What is the tallest toilet?
Toto toilets come with different heights. Standard toilets have a height of 15 inches while the comfort height toilets have a height of 17 to 18 inches.
What is the universal height?
Universal height toilets are also known as comfort height toilets – learn more here. Universal toilets from Toto have a height of 17 and 18 inches.
How much does it cost?
Their price range $300- $1100 depending on the type of toilet and the design.
Which is the smallest
If you have limited space in your bathroom, you should look for a Toto Aquia Dual Flush Elongated Two-piece toilet. It is the smallest from Toto.
How do you remove a Toto toilet?
- Disconnect the water supply from the toilet. You will find a flexible hose which is connected below the tank. Follow the hose to access the valve. Turn the handle on the supply valve to the right.
- Remove the lid from the tank. Turn the trigger at the top in an anticlockwise direction to unscrew the trigger at the top. This should be done before removing the lid.
- Flush the water by pressing down the handle. Continue holding the handle downward to ensure that the flapper is open. This will also help to drain the remaining water. Wipe the remaining water using a sponge.
- Loosen the bolts that connect the tank and the hose.
- You can now use a screwdriver to remove the caps at the bottom of the toilet.
How do I adjust the water level in my Toto toilet?
- Disconnect the water supply from the toilet. Turn the water valve which is mounted below and behind the toilet tank in a clockwise direction to close the valve.
- Drain the water from the toilet by flushing
- Look for the flush valve which is located within the toilet.
- Turn the top of this flush valve in an anticlockwise direction. You can turn it ½ to unlock the adjustment tube.
- You can now adjust the valve to adjust the level of water. If you want to raise the water level, you should lift the water valve upward. To lower the water level, you just need to push the flush valve downwards.
- Now you can return the water supply back and refill the tank. Flush the toilet to confirm that the adjusted water level is correct.
Does Toto make a comfort height toilet?
Yes, Toto is a well-known manufacturer of comfort height toilets. Most of them have a height of between 19-21 inches.
These best toto toilet reviews will help you to buy the best one for your home. TOTO strives to create assurance about the quality of the product and the affordable price range. They are trusted by people around the world and they are always ready to contribute to the betterment of society.
- Quick Comparison
- 8 Best Toto Toilets Reviews – 2020
- 1. TOTO Eco Soiree Elongated One Piece Toilet
- 2. TOTO Ultramax II Elongated Universal height One Piece Toilet
- 3. TOTO Promenade II One-Piece Elongated Toilet
- 4. TOTO Supreme Elongated One Piece Toilet
- 5. TOTO Washlet with Integrated Toilet
- 6. TOTO Drake II 2-Piece Toilet with Elongated Bowl
- 7. TOTO Aquia Dual Flush Elongated Two-Piece Toilet
- 8. TOTO Vespin II Two-Piece High-Efficiency Toilet,
- What makes TOTO Toilets Stand Out from Others
- Buying Guide