Toilet paper is not for everyone, and it’s especially not for those who are used to bidets. Not having something as convenient as a bidet while traveling can be frustrating. So, why not get a portable bidet that will give you the same satisfaction as your trusty home bidet — anywhere and anytime. You can also use it as a bidet alternative.
Here we have listed the top 8 bidets, which will help you to decide which bidet will be your important companion while traveling. But, first, let’s get to know in brief that what a portable bidet is and how it works.
What Is a Portable Bidet?
A portable or a travel bidet is a specially designed squeeze bottle with an extended nozzle. Its purpose is to clean the waste after using the toilet. You can carry a portable bidet easily due to its small and compact size. It can fit easily inside a bag, suitcase, or glove compartment.
This hygienic tool replaces the need for toilet paper, and you can easily carry it everywhere. For a regular bidet user, it can be difficult to use toilet paper. It can get worse for those who are suffering from ailments like UTIs, hemorrhoids, etc and need a gentle wash that toilet paper can never provide.
A portable bidet is a great tool that provides you with the same convenience as a bidet fixture and allows you to maintain good hygiene.
How Do You Use a Portable Bidet??
Using a portable bidet is actually an easy task. You only have to follow a few steps to use the bidet properly. Actually, all the portable bidets follow the same steps mentioned below.
- Fill the water bottle completely with warm or cool water.
- Retract the nozzle from the cap and screw it back tightly.
- Place the nozzle at an appropriate angle to spray your bottom properly.
- Start squeezing the bottle and adjust the pressure accordingly.
- Remove the water left in the bottle and clean it properly.
8 Best Portable Travel Bidets – 2020
1. Bio Bidet’s Palm TP-200 Travel Bidet
The top portable bidet on our list is Bio Bidet’s Palm Travel Bidet. It is a great choice for travelers who prefer larger bottles for fewer refills. Even with a water capacity of 450 ml, it has a compact size that fits easily in your bags.
With 7.5 inches of angled nozzle, you get a comfortable and maximum reach, which ensures proper cleaning without many movements.
This high-pressure portable bidet consists of two sets of five nozzle holes that allow for stronger water pressure and cleans the area thoroughly. The soft material of the bottle allows the user to squeeze the bottle effectively, and the curved design provides a proper grip over the bottle.
It has an air-lock water spray at the bottom that controls the water pressure and prevents any leakages.
- It has a 7.5-inch angled nozzle that provides an efficient and maximum reach
- The bidet has a 450 ml water reservoir, which can clean more times than other bidets
- The nozzle has five holes and generates great air pressure
- Comes with a discreet carrying bag
- Quite cheap
- Some say that it has leaking issues
2. Hibbent Portable Bidet Sprayer and Travel Bidet
Hibbent Portable Bidet is another amazing choice if you are looking for a cheaper bidet. This bidet comes with a long angled nozzle that provides maximum reach and a perfect angle while spraying. This bottle is quite easy to fill and is durable in nature.
You don’t have to refill this bidet again and again due to the large water capacity of 420 ml. It is made from an ergonomic material, allowing you to squeeze it properly and easily generate good pressure.
A cool feature is that the nozzle is retractable and can be carried anywhere due to its compact size.
Hibbent is the perfect choice of travel bidet to keep you hygienic anywhere and anytime!
- Long nozzle leads to perfect aiming and effective cleaning
- Easy to use
- The compact size makes it easier to carry
- It may leak if not placed properly
3. GenieBidet-GO Easy-to-use Portable Bidet
The GenieBidet-GO bidet is a soft, durable, and easy-to-use bidet. This blue bottle has a long, white nozzle that increases cleaning efficiency. The middle part of the bottle has a curved design that gives you a good grip.
The nozzle has an angled design that sprays the water effectively and prevents messy splashes.
The bottle has a water capacity of 400 ml, so you don’t have to refill it again and again while traveling. It does not need any batteries, but the nozzle releases the water efficiently.
While storing it, you only have to push back the nozzle instead of removing it. To carry it comfortably, the bottle comes with a discreet carrying bag, and it’s lightweight, which makes it easier to transport.
- The long nozzle makes it easy to remove the waste
- Made from BPA-free plastic makes the bidet durable
- Soft material makes it easy to use
- No leakage issues due to well-built cap
- The water pressure is not that strong
4. Brondell GoSpa Travel Bidet GS-70
This little portable bidet is a great option when you go traveling. This is a compact bidet that comes with a discreet bag, so you can carry it comfortably.
In terms of performance, it has an angled nozzle that ensures proper cleaning with each spray. At the bottom, it has a metallic airlock that manages air pressure and allows you to control the water flow.
The GoSpa has a large water reservoir of 400 ml, allowing for effective and thorough cleansing. Another impressive feature is that you can detach the nozzle and store it directly into the reservoir when not in use. This keeps the nozzle clean, tidy, and always ready for the next use.
- The compact size makes it easy to store and carry
- Comes with a carrying bag
- Easy to use due to ergonomic design (easy to squeeze and has a good grip)
- The angled nozzle gives best possible aim and prevents messy splashes
- Unique detachable and easy-to-store nozzle
- Some users claim to have low pressure
5. The Happy Bottom Portable Bidet
The Happy Bottom Portable bidet has a slim design with curves, providing a good grip and making it easy to squeeze.
It has a compact size and has a retractable nozzle, which makes it easier to store when not in use. The angled nozzle is long with seven holes in it, which provides you with effective water pressure to clean your bottom properly.
The bottle is made from ergonomic material that is easy to squeeze and has a water reservoir of 400 ml, giving you enough water for perfect cleaning. At the bottom, an air valve is present, making it possible to get enough pressure while squeezing.
It’s a lightweight bidet, making it easier to carry while traveling. It comes with a carrying bag that makes it more comfortable to carry.
- Soft material, which makes it easy to use
- 400 ml water capacity, which reduces the number of refills
- Angled nozzle
- Some users claim that it leaks
6. Everove Travel Bidet Bottle
Everove Travel Bidet has a user-friendly design due to its compact size and can be carried anywhere with great ease. This is an inexpensive bidet that is quite easy to use, and even children can use it without any difficulty.
This bidet can hold up to 450 ml of water, which is best for travelers who cringe at the thought of refilling the bottles. It has an air vent at the bottom that allows air to enter, maintains a good spray pressure, and also prevents any leakage.
This Everove bidet has a long nozzle with an angle of 60 degrees, which allows for a wider area of cleaning. Moreover, this bidet is durable and made from a long-lasting material called EVA. This material makes it soft and easy to squeeze.
This bidet is a really good choice for females who are prone to getting bacterial infections and wish to use something gentler!
- Easy to use
- Efficient cleaning due to angled design of the nozzle
- More durability
- Low water pressure
7. Sywtz Portable Travel Bidet
The Sywtz Portable bidet is another perfect bidet that is available in two bottle designs that are 14.5 inches in height. This height makes them very compact in size and perfect for traveling.
The water capacity of these bottles is 400 ml, which ensures that your bottom is thoroughly cleansed. These bottles have a long nozzle attached to the top that gives an effective and hygienic cleansing and can easily reach extreme points.
It is made from EVA plastic which is soft, lightweight, and durable in nature. A unique feature of this bottle is that it has airlock technology. The metallic valve at the bottom allows the user to consistently spray out water when air enters from the back.
This dual package is an amazing choice for those who travel a lot and those who don’t like to use toilet paper while traveling.
- Lightweight and durable EVA plastic bottles
- Long and retractable nozzle
- 400 ml of water capacity
- Consistent spraying with the help of air valve
- Leakage issues
8. Cool knight Travel Bidet
The Cool knight Travel Bidet is different from others due to its large water capacity. It holds up to 500 ml of water, which is more than the other bidets.
This lightweight bidet has an ergonomic design, so it releases as much water as possible when you apply pressure while squeezing.
It has a long nozzle that precisely cleans the bottom area. It has an airlock system at the bottom of the bottle that generates enough pressure to clean the waste and prevents unnecessary splashes.
- Large water capacity – 500 ml
- Long nozzle with several holes
- Easy to use
- Reasonable price
- Less pressure
- Less curvy design results in poor grip