TOTO has the desire to improve everyone’s quality of life for almost a century with their innovation. They have changed the perception and inspired others of what a bathroom can be and how it can be used.
TOTO’s philosophy has always been ‘people first innovation’ and they stand by their statement well always. Their designs, quality, and ecology have been the best in the market. You will get every sort of design you want from cheap to high-end options and each product is made with care and innovation.
Yet before you think to buy a particular toilet, always make sure to choose according to your need. Here is some buying guide for you before you hit the payment button.
- 8 Best Toto Toilet Reviews for a perfect purchase
- 1. TOTO Drake II Elongated Bowl
- 2. TOTO Ultramax II Double Cyclone One Piece Toilet
- 3. TOTO Washlet with Integrated Toilet
- 4. TOTO Eco Soiree
- 5. TOTO Promenade II One Piece Elongated Toilet
- 6. TOTO Aquia Dual Flush Elongated Two-Piece Toilet
- 7. TOTO Supreme Elongated One Piece Toilet
- 8. TOTO Vespin II High Efficient Toilet System
- Things to Check Before You Buy a Toilet
8 Best Toto Toilet Reviews for a perfect purchase
The shortened and narrowed down list will help you to find the suitable and most sophisticated quality product from TOTO toilet system for yourself.
1. TOTO Drake II Elongated Bowl
TOTO high profile two-piece toilet set has a high efficiency and durable functional structure and double cyclone flushing action.
- They prefer holistic design for best performance, quality and functionality.
- They have the dual flush and the double cyclone technology.
- They are powerful but very quiet flush toilets.
- They have a wide 2-⅛ inches computer designed trap way and saves 20% of water over 1.6 gpf toilets.
- They come with a large water surface and universal height.
They are reliable and durable which translates into reduced maintenance cost and unmatched superior performance. It includes tank cover, polish chrome trip lever, and fittings are included with the toilet set.
- Powerful 1.28 gallons per flush Tornado Flush system saves 20-Percent water over 1.6 GPF toilets
- CEFiONITECT glaze gives the bowl a lubricious quality that prevents particles from adhering
- SoftClose toilet seat sold separately
- Dual Flush, Double Cyclone Technology provides a powerful centrifugal rinse
- Universal Height for more comfort across a broader range of individuals
2. TOTO Ultramax II Double Cyclone One Piece Toilet
This is a decorative high profile toilet and comes with the comfortable ergonomic design. The rim has no hole which makes the toilet easier to clean and gives a seamless appearance. The super smooth Sanagloss prevents debris, molds, and bacteria sticking to the edge of the toilet.
- These have the double cyclone flushing technology and powerful, quiet flush.
- They are WaterSense approved high-efficiency toilets.
- They have Sanagloss Super smooth, ion barrier which cleans your toilet with every flush.
- They come with ergonomic design unique seat and universal height for maximum comfort.
They have built-in soft close hinge system which eliminates the annoying toilet seat slams.
- High efficiency 1.28 gallons per flush with powerful TOTO Tornado Flush system
- CEFIONTECT glaze gives the bowl a lubricious quality that prevents particles from adhering
- Universal Height allows for a more comfortable seat position across a wide range of users
- SoftClose seat included
- ADA, WaterSense, CALGreen, and CEC compliant
3. TOTO Washlet with Integrated Toilet
This high-quality fixture can bring all the effortless beauty to your bathroom. It uses gravity combined with a cycle bowl clean and Sanagloss glaze. This is helpful for cleaning and long-term toilet sanitation.
They are a combined system of compact one-piece toilet and bidet. IT is a great dual flush toilet that meets all the ADA compliance. They have an automated flushing mechanism and use minimal water.
They have a wireless remote control operation and a heated seat. The ultra smooth ceramic glaze helps the toilet to be clean for a longer time.
- Dual-Max flushing system - 1.28 Gallon Flush or 0.9 Gallon Flush
- Front and rear warm water washing with temperature and adjustable pressure controls
- Remote control operation. Illuminated touch pad. 2 user memory. Auto Open/Close lid. Auto Flush
- Sleek, low profile skirted one-piece Elongated front bowl
- Automatic air deodorizer - Warm air dryer
4. TOTO Eco Soiree
This is one of the best toilets in the present market and popular in the households for regular use. The toilet uses both gravity and a powerful flush system.
It is an ADA compliant toilet and consist of low consumption double cyclone flushing system. It uses 1.28 gallons of water per flush which maximizes the cleaning system.
It uses water efficiently and reduces the accumulation of dirt, so cleaning time is also less. The two nozzles utilize the water better and minimize the bacteria and dirt. The elongated bowl gives extra comfort and the design is most functional and fashionable as it is a one-piece skirted design with a high profile tank.
It has a soft close seat with the latest smart seat technology and chrome tip lever.
- Double Cyclone Flushing system
- Decorative one-piece with skirted design and high profile tank
- Elongated front bowl with SoftClose seat
- Chrome trip lever
- Length 28-1/8-Inch, Seat Height 17-1/4-Inch, Tank Height 27-3/4-Inch, Tank Width 17-3/4-Inch
5. TOTO Promenade II One Piece Elongated Toilet
This is a modern and classic style one-piece toilet with elongated bowl and it will immediately beautify your bathroom in no time.
It’s tornado flush, a hole-free rim design and dual nozzles produce centrifugal washing action that assists in rinsing the bowl efficiently. that It is easier to maintain, unlike the two-piece toilet system.
It uses 1.28 gallons per flush with a Tornado flush system for a powerful rinse. It has the Cefiontect glaze that gives the bowl a lubricious quality which prevents particles from sticking on the edge. It has the soft close seat which prevents slamming lids.
This toilet is WaterSense, CALGreen, ADA, and CEC compliant.
- Modern and classic style, elongated one-piece toilet, easier to maintain versus a two-piece toilet
- 1.28 gallons per flush with Tornado flush system for a powerful centrifugal rinse
- Cefiontect glaze gives the bowl a lubricious quality that prevents particles from adhering
- Softclose seat included. No more slammed lids
- ADA, WaterSense, CALGreen, and CEC compliant
6. TOTO Aquia Dual Flush Elongated Two-Piece Toilet
TOTO is a brand that brings all the essential functions under your budget. They are affordable, stylish and fully functional for your bathroom.
This toilet meets EPA criteria and is APA complaints about your worry-free use. This toilet has Dual-Max flushing system and it uses less water consumption and it has chrome push button.
It has an elongated skirt and comes with universal height. It has a close coupled elongated front bowl and tank set. It uses 1.6 gpf water and it’s WaterSense certified.
- Dual-Max flushing system, low consumption (1.6-GPF/6.0-LPF and 0.9-GPF/3.4-LPF)
- Elongated skirt, Universal Height
- Close coupled, elongated front bowl and tank set, less toilet seat
- Dual flush option, Chrome push-button
- 12-Inch rough-in, 10-Inch rough-also in available
7. TOTO Supreme Elongated One Piece Toilet
This is an elegant, elongated low-consumption toilet which has a siphon jet flushing action. It has a comfortable ergonomic design and the smart innovative soft close seat.
This toilet is 10 years old innovation but still looks very modern. It is a single piece toilet with low profile tank. It has powerful and quiet flush each time you use it.
It has a 3 inch wide flush valve which is 125 percent larger than conventional 2-inch flush valves which produce the fast flush.
It comes with a large water surface and fully glazed trapway. It has a one-year limited warranty.
- Power Gravity: A powerful and quiet flush, everytime
- Fast Flush: Wide 3-Inch flush valve is 125 percent larger than conventional 2-Inch flush valves
- Wider, 2-1/8-Inch computer designed, fully glazed trapway
- Large water surface
- Length 28-Inch, Bowl Rim Height 14-5/8-Inch, Seat Height 15-Inch, Tank Height 23-1/2-Inch, Tank Width 16-1/2-Inch
8. TOTO Vespin II High Efficient Toilet System
It is a decorative two-piece toilet with elongated bowl shape and comes in universal seat height with easy installation. This ceramic design is highly comfortable and functional. TOTO products are affordable and smart looking and they go on for a long time.
It is combined with a chrome trip lever and high-efficiency double cyclone Tornado flushing system which uses only 1.28 gallons of water per flush. The SanaGloss or CeFionTect finish to the toilet keeps the bowl clean for a longer time.
It is WaterSense certified and the power source is corded electric. It is eco-friendly.
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Double Cyclone flushing system, low consumption (1.28-GPF/4.8-LPF)
- Skirted design, Universal Height, Chrome trip lever
- SanaGloss ceramic glaze-prevents debris and mold from sticking to ceramic surfaces, leading to fewer chemicals and less water in cleaning
- Decorative two-piece design with high-profile tank, Elongated front bowl and tank set, less seat
- 12-Inch Uni-Fit Rough-in (included), less supply
Things to Check Before You Buy a Toilet
Types of toilets: The various types of toilet systems are for different places, those depend on large or small bathroom and personal choices.
- The two-piece toilets are traditional models which have separate tanks and bowls. They are good for tight place problem areas and easy for DIY installations.
- The one-piece toilet styles eliminate seam from bowl and tank. They look sleek and are sometimes more expensive ones.
- The round front bowl toilets are better for smaller spaces
- The elongated pear-shaped bowls have few additional inches of space and it works great if you like a spacious toilet style
- The bowl height is also an important factor as the standard toilets are 14 or 15 inches above the floor, but some are 17 tom19 inches long which are easier for seniors and with limited mobility.
- The wall-mounted toilets are attached directly to the wall and you will get more usable floor space
- The color choice options are gaining popularity as the toilets come in beige, airy blue, green or executive black color options. However, 90% of the toilets chosen and bought in the United States are white
Flushing Power: There are various kinds of flush toilet systems and you can choose any of them according to your need.
- The Gravity Fed Toilet relies on the natural force of gravity to force water from the toilet tank to the bowl. They create a siphon action and generally perform well in any condition.
- The modern dual flush models are of two types: partial and full flush. New models use less water as 1 gallon in a partial mode for liquids. But it is possible to end up with two flushes for some models.
- The Pressure Assisted toilets have sealed internal tanks where the air pressure builds up when filled with water. The force of the pressure creates a blast of water, which evacuates the waste from the bowl but with an additional loud noise.
- The Power Assisted toilets hold 1.6 gallons of water and use a small horsepower electric motor to create air pressure into a sealed tank.
- The High-Efficiency toilets use a powerful flush system with a minimum amount of water usually 1.28 gallons or less per flush. They are water-efficient models.
Bidet toilet system: Theses kind of toilets can be found mostly in North America and they are essential in many parts of the world. They promote healthy hygiene and nearly all Japanese households have a bidet toilet system.
Seating Styles to choose: Comfort is important and when you choose a toilet seat make sure to fit that in your toilet for maximum comfort.
- Heated seats are a very comfortable option as they warm up the seat with very low voltage heating. They have a separate thermostat which controls the temperature and keeps the seat heating.
- Bidet style seats have the facility of cleansing and some of them even come with pre-heat water, dual jets (front and back) and air drying system. Some of them have motion activated light which helps to find it in the dark.
- Slam-less lids are especially liked by the women as they close gently, avoiding any loud crashing noise.
- Some toilets inhibit the growth of bacteria and fungi and they also reduce the molds and odors.
- Take a look at the quick release hinges which are helpful when you want to clean the toilet as they will let you remove the entire seat.
The Final Words:
TOTO strives to create assurance about the quality of the product and the affordable price range. They are trusted by people around the world and they are always ready to contribute to the betterment of society.