When you are looking for compact, economical yet fashionable looking toilet that doesn’t take much space, easy to install and looks excellent, you need a tankless toilet. Tankless toilets always have a sleek look to them. When you enter the bathroom which has a tankless toilet, you will definitely see that how much spacious it looks. This is the reason why tankless toilets are so much used these days.
When you think to remodel your bathroom just think twice to get a tankless toilet instead of the regular ones. This is the most interesting invention which has made our urban life comfortable. The most important features of the modern toilet were the waste disposal system and the different kinds of flushing system. For quite a long time this system included a tank and a bowl.
How the tank and the Tankless toilets work:
In the old toilets, when the user flushes the toilet, the water is moved from the tank by gravity. After many decades the tankless toilets were innovated which looks clean and functions as the old tank system.
On the other hand, the tankless toilets need a different approach towards the flushing system. It does not store water anywhere but uses the water in the pipes. An electric pump is used to power the flush instead, and no gravity or atmospheric pressure is applied. In other cases, the toilets use a special storage tank supplying water to a whole building. Those pumpless flushing systems require pipes to work properly. The basic principle of this system is that it should create a violent flow that moves the solid waste out of the siphon system at the bottom.
Advantages of the tankless toilet system
- Tankless toilets leave a great space for you in the bathroom to customize more amenities
- It is very much useful for small modern bathrooms
- The pipes supplying water of a tankless toilet are mostly inserted under the floor or inside the wall.
- This is more environmentally friendly because there is no water leakage.
- The system works faster as they take less time to refill. It is useful when people are waiting, especially in a public toilet.
- It looks more sleek and clean in the bathroom and easy to clean
Guide to buy before you think of installing a tankless toilet
- The place where the power supply is quite well, this toilet works wonderfully. Take a look if you have a reliable supply of electricity as the toilet stop functioning without power. If your home or building has a common power outage problem, avoid this toilet unless you have a power backup generator.
- Check the limitation of space and the perfect place to fit the toilet. If you are installing the tankless toilet in place of your old toilet system, then leakage might be a problem sometime
- If you are constructing a new home check if the plumbing system in the current building is supportive enough. Check if the pipes of your home or building can withstand the high pressure. The pipes should be at least 1” in size.
- They might be a little expensive but serves quite well in small bathrooms as they take very low maintenance support.
Some of the Best Tankless Toilets in the market
Most of the present tankless toilets in the market use the force of water to flush instead of a tank that store water for flushing purpose. In high rises or when there is a low force of supply water, a pump is generally used to increase the force.
Some of the best toilets which are tankless are reviewed here and you can buy any one of them as per your need.
1. Toto Dual Flush Tankless Toilet
TOTO tankless toilet is an advanced technology and eco-friendly bidet washlet. This is a remarkable combination of ecology and luxury. It fulfills all the universal design needs and suitable for the people of all ages and abilities. Enjoy this innovation by using TOTO’s Tornado flushing system, eWater+ technology, remote control, spray modes which includes ‘water spin’ and wonder wave. It also has automatic flushing and CeFiONtect, CeFiONtect which ensures super smooth permanent glazing that keeps the toilet fee from debris sticking around it. It is an extraordinary smooth ion barrier surface that helps to keep the bowl cleaner for a longer time.
Some of the most efficient features of this toilet system are:
Tornado flushing system
- Automatic flushing
- The automatic lid opening and closing
- Heated seat with temperature control
- Air deodorizer for fresh smell in the bathroom
- Gentle aerated water spray with accommodating oscillating and pulsating features
- Skirted design
- Universal height
- High profile tank
- Hands-free automatic flush
- Uses 1.0 gallon per flush gravity of water
- ADA and WaterSense compliant
- Dual-flush flushing system, low consumption (1.6-GPF/6.0-LPF and 0.9-GPF/3.0-LPF)
- SanaGloss ceramic glaze-prevents debris, mold from sticking to ceramic surfaces, leading to fewer chemicals and less water in cleaning
- Universal Height
- Wall-hung toilet can be paired with TOTO in-wall tank system as well as others;• SS204 SoftClose seat (sold separately), SS114 SoftClose seat (sold separately), SC134 commercial seat (sold...
2. Kohler Veil Tankless Toilet
This toilet has a beautiful curve which looks elegant. Kohler is one of the leaders of the production and it provides superior bathroom fixtures. This is a one-piece toilet which provides all the essential features you may want in your bathroom amenities. It has a self-cleaning and stainless steel bidet wand which uses electrolyzed water system and sanitizes the wand and the surface. This leaves the toilet bowl clean and disinfected.
Some of the great features of this toilet system are as follows:
- It comes with an integrated stainless steel bidet
- It has a warm air drying system and can be adjusted according to the needed temperature
- It has LED lights which illuminates the bowl and serves as a nightlight.
- It has an LCD remote which can be used by two programmable users presets
- It has a quiet close seat
- It has a motion-activated opening and closing lid system
- The design is compact, streamlined and tankless
- It uses the direct water supply
- The elongated bowl offers added room and comfort for the users
- Materials: Vitreous china.
- One-piece elongated bowl with integrated cleansing.
- Dual flush 1.28 gpf (4.8 lpf) or 0.8 gpf (3.0 lpf) with a tankless design with direct water supply for a full or partial flush.
- LED lighting illuminates the bowl to serve as a night-light.
- Adjustable spray shape, position, water pressure, water temperature, pulsate, and oscillate functions for the bidet wand.
- Warm air dryer function and heated seat with adjustable temperature settings.
- Touchscreen LCD remote in English.
- Quiet-Close lid closes slowly and quietly without slamming.
- Motion-activated, hands-free opening/closing of seat and cover to ensure cleanliness.
- Installation: Included components- complete toilet and seat, supply stop valve, braided inlet supply hose, power cord, and LCD remote control.
3. Bio Bidet Fully Integrated Bidet Toilet
This is such a classy, sleek and traditional looking piece of the toilet which takes your bathroom visit to the next level. It is designed as a toilet and a bidet in one sense. It has a dual nozzle which provides two kinds of washes for him and her separately. The oscillating wide clean and pulsating technology cleans with warm water which gives you a comfortable experience every time you use the Bio Bidet Toilet. This eco-friendly toilet has an intelligent body sensor technology that turns on all the functions of the toilet and bidet when it senses any movement and turns off when you are done using it. It comes with 3 years of limited warranty.
Some of the best features of this toilet system are:
- Intelligent body sensor which turns on and off when any movement happens
- It has a temperature adjustable heated seat
- The material helps to keep it clean for the longest time
- It has an automatic open and close seat lid
- There is a continuous release of warm water while cleaning
- Trouble-free operation
- Compact and refined design
- Dual nozzle provides two kinds of washing system both for him and her
- Energy saving mode reduces the use of toilet paper and electricity, therefore eco-friendly
- It has an oscillating wide clean and pulsating system with bubble infusion
- All IN ONE DESIGN complete bidet seat and toilet in one package, Enjoy luxury like never before in a compact and refined design
- DUAL NOZZLE provides a posterior wash for him and feminine for her, improves hygiene
- ECO FRIENDLY Energy Save Mode reduce electricity and toilet paper, good for the environment
- FEEL THE DIFFERENCE-Oscillating wide clean and pulsating message technology with bubble infusion
4. TOTO Aquia Wall-hung Toilet:
If you are considering a tankless toilet with all the basic features and excellent working condition for a long time without being bankrupt, this is the perfect toilet for you. This affordable system fits your wall and the floor place remains clean. it has a contemporary design which is both stylish and convenient. Both the classic and contemporary homes can have this toilet and enjoy the tankless option. It is easy to install and works quite well with the TOTO in-wall water supplies. The hidden hardware gives a seamless approach to the toilet. In the smallest bathroom, it takes the least room
Some of the great features of the Toto Aquia are:
- Affordable price
- It’s easy to clean and convenient to use.
- Dual max flushing system
- Universal height for all
- Wall hung toilet
- CalGreen compliant
- Can be paired with the TOTO in-wall tanks system
It uses 1.6 gallons per flush of water
- Dual max flushing system
- Universal height
- CalGreen compliant
- Can be paired wit the TOTO in-wall tanks system or others
- Sold less seat
5. Dyconn faucet Aqua Tankless Combo Toilet
Dyconn adds an element of convenience to the seamlessly contemporary decor of your bathroom. It gives your everyday bathroom visit a real charm. This one-piece toilet does not have a tank to worry about and the process of installation is easy too. It has both toilet and bidet system. It has added appeal to the modern feature.
The best features of this tankless toilet system are:
- It uses just 1.8 gallons of water per flush
- It has a soft closing lid technology
- It has built-in LED light for nighttime guidance
- There is warm water cleaning bidet system
- it has the smart sensor seat
- It has a heated seat that turns on automatically
- Easy installation and seamless design
- It has classy stainless steel design to hand in the wall
- Replaceable dual wand nozzles
- Built-in (UPS) backup battery
- Approx 3 years of warranty
- One piece Elongated tankless toilet with built in smart bidet
- Single Flash 1.18 Gallons per flush (gpf), Soft Closing Lid, Built In LED Night Light
- Stainless Steel Bidet hinges, Automatic Sensor heated Seat
- Replaceable Dual Wand Nozzle & Instant warm water cleanse
- Built-in (UPS) Backup Battery- 1 Years Manufacture US Warranty
6. Saniflo Sanicompact Tankless Toilet
The tankless toilets were restricted for only public facility previously but these are now an essential part of the daily life. This tankless, seamless contemporary design is stylish and comfortable to use every day. They have chrome hinges and compact as well. These toilets are designed for residential homes and for them who loves to use a convenient bathroom setting. It is environmentally friendly and uses less water.
The important features of Saniflo toilet are:
- The water can be pumped 9 feet vertically and 100 feet horizontally
- It connects seamlessly to the sink
- This toilet comes at an affordable price
- This builds a half bathroom for residential applications
- It uses 1 gallon per flush of water and saves energy
- The stylish toilet seat includes chrome hinges
- Build a half bathroom for residential applications
- Vertical pumping up to 9-Feet and 100-Feet horizontally
- Allows the connection of a sink. Toilet that uses a minimum amount of water
- Uses just 1-Gallon of water per flush
- Stylish toilet seat with chrome hinges included.Bowl Height without Seat:18.5 inches
7. Ove Decor Ecosmart tankless Toilet
It is literally a smart toilet in the sense of tankless toilets. It will certainly change your bathroom experience for the better. It has both automatic and manual flush function and has a remote control with a variety of adjustable features added to it. It has a bidet with a spray nozzle which changes the temperature too. It is truly a luxurious experience with a tankless toilet with full features and affordably priced.
The smart features of this toilet are:
- Manual flush with adjustable features in the remote control
- It has a bidet with a spray nozzle
- It has a bidet dryer with adjustable temperature
- Multifunctional remote control
- It consumes 1.28 gallons of water per flush
- Comes with several adjustable features like water pressure, water temperature, dryer temperature, and heated seat
- Innovative tankless design with multi-function remote control
- Manual and automatic flush
- Connects directly to water supply, and consumes 4.8 LPF (1.28 GPF)
- Bidet and spray nozzle wash
- Includes several adjustable features: water pressure, water temperature, dryer temperature, and heated seat
Tankless toilets can be considered as a blessing to the innovation as it takes a minimum amount of space in your bathroom and comes with a lot of special features which are useful for your daily purpose. It starts at an affordable range and gives much higher with a full pack of features. Enjoy the new era of comforts with the tankless toilet systems.